Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some cute pictures of Kennadi

Oh what a little ANGEL!! NOT. Travis and I went to a meeting sunday afternoon and this is what we came home to! Apperntley she out smarted Kenzie, Kayson and Austin who were suppose to be watching her. When I saw what she had done she just smiled. Now how can you get mad at a face like that?
Kennadi eating spagetti. I just had to take this picture. For one she is super cute. Number 2 she thinks that she is as big girl because she is sitting up on the bar stool with the big kids!


On friday I had the day off. So Kennadi and I went out to the garden while all of the other kids where at school to pick what we had left of the corn. She had a fun old time playing in the corn. Then she helped me carry all of the corn back into the house. She is such a little helper. In more ways then you know!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Looks like you have an excuse to buy new makeup! :) She is super cute!!!!!