Friday, August 7, 2009

Man do any of you think that this summer has just flown by or is it just me?? With the summer coming to an end and school starting up in about 2 weeks,time has just gone by way to fast. Kenzie just turned 11 years old yesterday and we did the "Friend" party today and had a blast. And she even let me go to the movie with her and hang out with her and her frineds at the ice cream shop. Dont think that I will have many more of those moments with her growing up and wanting to do things by themselfs. So I will take what I can get and just enjoy it while I still can. Austin in going to have a birthday in a couple of weeks and he will be turning 7. I can't belive how fast they grow up. This sunday we are goning to have a family birthday party with everyone for Austin and Mckenzie. And tomarrow I am going to ATTEMPT to take the kids school shopping by myself while Travis stays home and tends Kennadi.(Im not brave enough to take all 4 kids shopping all day, by myself). Well that is a little up date on what has been going on with our family.

No comments: