Monday, August 31, 2009

The Deer Hunt

Travis got this deer tonight. There were only a few times that I didn't go with him and he just had to shoot this deer without me. Pretty cool. Yeah Yeah Yeah I know his is bigger then mine.
SHOW OFF.....
My deer on the other hand,I shot last night. Boy what a keeper!!! I had been passing up all of these little bucks all hunt and I thought since it was getting to the end of the hunt that I was going to lower my standards and shoot BAMBI...Heck I don't care how big he is I am just proud of myself for killing him with my BOW. If you look really really really close on the left side it is a two point. HaHaHa.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow Rochell! You go you hunter woman! I think it is awesome you can enjoy hunting with your hubby. Troy doesn't like touching anything dead. Hahaha

Travis and Rochell said...

Hey I didn't think that I would actually hit that little thing, but I did and even though it looks like Bambi and am way proud of it. I just thought "hey not everyone can shoot a deer with a bow". Troy needs to come hang out with our family for a little while, we can change that