Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Well I would like to introduce you to our one and only Rooster! He is noisey and will wake you up at 3:30 in the morning with his loud voice. At first I thought "oh how cute is that rooster" Well not anymore. I have decided that sleep is much better and you all know that you dont wake me up or it may end badley. So Travis, Kayson and Austin decided that this last saturday would be that last "Chach a dodle do" that that little rooster would do. So on saturday morning they went out in our backyard and killed the rooster. It was the most disturbing thing that I have seen!! I really did try to up load the video that I took with my camera but I couldn't get it to work. So any of you who know more than me about blogging need to show me how to up load a stinken video on the blog. Anyway... As you may have guessed the rooster is no longer in our family. But boy did he taste good.......

No comments: