Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LAKE POWELL 2009

Just for you information I had over 300 picture that we took so when I get some more time I will post some more photos for you.

Well we all went to Lake Powell for vacation at the end of June and the first weed of July. We actually got to stay down there for the fireworks.
We all had a blast with swimming, fishing,tubing and skiing among alot of other things. I think that the highlight for most of us was hiking in the slot canyons. This was a first for all of us at Lake Powell and I think that it will now be a continued tradition for our family. We stayed at lake powell for a wapping 10 days. I think that it was the longest lake powell trip that we have done so far. The kids all had a really good time and they just love to see there cousins and hang out.

No comments: